If you visit our website: In general, you can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. Our web servers collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses, of visitors.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. This information is collected using a “cookie” that enables us to learn which advertisements bring users to our website. Cookies are small files placed on your hard drive that allow us to collect that information. We use this information to help us manage online advertising. None of the information collected by a cookie is personally identifiable, i.e., does not contain your name, address or e-mail address.
We utilize a third party to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from our website customers in order to constantly improve the quality of our website. No data collected by a third party on behalf of this site may be owned or used by such third party. We reserve the right to publish nonpersonally identifiable, summary information regarding its website customers for promotional purposes and as a representative audience for advertisers.
If you choose to identify yourself: If you voluntarily provide us with personally identifying information, such as your name, street address, email address, phone number, and birth date, we will collect that information along with any other information you voluntarily provide.
It is our policy not to distribute, sell, rent or in any way make available, your name, e-mail address or any other personally identifiable information to any third party. When you participate in site features such as newsletters, etc., we may use the personally identifiable information you provide through those features in the following ways, unless stated otherwise:
• we may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services, and
• we may communicate with you via e-mail or postal mail.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We have no intention of collecting any personally identifiable information (name, address, telephone number, birth date, or e-mail address) from individuals under 13 years of age. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child should contact us at the e-mail address or phone number listed on our website if they would like this information deleted from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the child’s information from our existing files.
Poka Lambro EdgeIQ App (Herein called App)
Poka Lambro collects, processes information provided directly by you when you install the App and register for an account to use the App. Specifically, this information includes:
• Your name, email address, location, phone number.
• Browser information and session cookies related to your access and use of the App.
• Data insights Poka Lambro attains based on correlation and analytics of your information collected in providing the App, which may be used in aggregated and disaggregated formats or to obtain trend analytics, to provide the App; and
• Use of the above-described collected information is aggregated and disaggregated formats to enhance our current App or to provide App features.
How Poka Lambro uses the information
• Provide you with the App as described in the Agreement.
• Implement, improve and/or enhance the App, including to make future releases available to you.
• Enforce Poka Lambr rights arising from the Agreement between you and Poka Lambro; and
• Fulfill any other purpose authorized by you and reasonably required for the App.